- Available Slots: 4
- Cancellation: Not Allowed.
- Age: 8 - 11
- Are you anxious that your primary school child is not prepared for Paper 1 in the upcoming SA2 exam?
- Do you find that your child’s composition is limited to staid introductions and boring storylines?
- Are you frustrated that your child’s writing cannot seem to break through the average to reach excellence?
In response to many enquiries, BTL is offering a focused program (every Saturday from 26 August to 7 October) of their SkyScraper Creative Writing Excellence (SCWE) that will address many of the above concerns in composition writing. This course is for P3-P5 students.
Students will master outlines to develop well-structured compositions, learn sentence strategies to build complexity and clarity, and pick up revise-and-edit skills that enhance unity and coherence in their writing.
Your child will be taught proprietary BTL frameworks and strategies that will prepare him/her for writing success, including how to write:
1. Engaging and enticing introductions;
2. Strong characterization;
3. Powerful climax; and
4. Compelling, apt conclusions.
- For Primary 3, 4 and 5.
- Students will join the 10-week program which commenced on 5 August.
- Max capacity: 12 per class.
- Price includes $20 registration fee for new, non-BTL students.
- For existing students of BTL, apply code "BTL20" during checkout to pay $455 only.
No. 17 Lorong Kilat, #01-08 Kilat Court, Singapore 598139
About The Instructor
With a holistic approach to language education, Between The Lines (BTL) wants to empower a generation of Learners to strongly articulate their thoughts with clarity, coherence and conviction. Through this, BTL believes they will discover their passion and purpose for life, develop values and empathy, and find inspiration to impact society.
BTL believes in educating the whole person in the learning process - connecting the student's heart and mind through the English Language. Its LINES Approach is a comprehensive three-prong approach to Language Education that works simultaneously to enhance the cognitive, linguistic and socio-emotional competencies of learners. It not only enhances the language competencies of students, but also empowers critical thinking and develops emotional awareness and maturity at the same time. Versatile and dynamic, this approach is effectively applied across levels from primary school to junior college and across disciplines.
Join 12, Nan Hua Primary School
They are great teachers who are sensitive to their students’ needs. In every lesson, they would always excite and inspire us and their strategies have been very effective. I'm always looking forward to their class!"
Samantha 13, Methodist Girls' School
"My English results improved leaps and bounds after attending their class. They have inspired me to pursue my love for English through their interactive lessons and these experiences have instilled great moral values in me."
Be the first to leave a review.