- Available Slots: 4
- Cancellation: Not Allowed.
- Age: 3 - 5
R&S Trial | Poco Pianist | Ages 3.5-5
$144 per month. Specially designed trial class for Rise and Shine participants.
This class is parent accompanied class.
Key learning objectives:
This one month trial session is designed to introduce the Poco Pianist course at Music Workshop. Give your child a head start with a solid music foundation. Poco Pianist Children Keyboard Course teaches note reading, rhythm ensemble, solfege singing, keyboard playing, aural, scales, sight reading and music appreciation.
What you will achieve/learn at the end of course:
- Piano Playing, Solfege Singing, Rhythm Ensembles, Reading of Notes, Aural Scales and Music Appreciation with story lines, including Exam Repertoires and Sight Reading.
- Developing of rhythm through ensemble, imaginations through story lines.
All materials and keyboard will be provided.
- To give personalized attention to every child, the class size will be limited to a maximum 6 children in a class.
- Music Workshop is located at Upper Thomson. 10 mins walk from Marymount MRT station.
- For Rise and Shine participants, please check your email for free/discounted voucher and apply when check out.
- Parents must accompany the child for the lesson
- Min. 3 students to start the course and maximum is 4.
- No replacement of lesson for this trial group lesson.
- Music Workshop reserves the right to reschedule the course if the minimum number of participants is not met, and will contact you to communicate any change.
- After trying this free trial month, for rest of the 7 lessons (Usual POCO Pianist course is 11 sessions), parents only need to pay $240 WITHOUT registration fee.
- No make-up (replacement lesson) if absent from trial class.
- Course materials must return to the School at the end of the trial lessons if not signing for remaining for the terms.
- Ticket is not exchangeable for money or other music courses.
185A, UPPER THOMSON ROAD, Singapore, 574333
About The Instructor
Music Workshop provides an enriched learning environment that has helped countless students get ahead. Music Workshop was founded in 1997 by Ms. Kellie Khoong Shok Meng. Ms Kellie and Music Workshop team believe that every child is different when it comes to musical skill, potential and learning speed. This is why Music Workshop doesn't believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to your child’s musical education.
Through Music Workshop's comprehensive, systematic teaching methods, their qualified teachers are able to nurture a sense of initiative, self-direction and musical sensitivity in your child, helping them to achieve their fullest potential in music. Music Workshop provides the best teaching methods available for children and teachers at Music Workshop nurtures a sense of initiative, self-direction and musical sensitivity in your child.