- Available Slots: 5
- Cancellation: Not Allowed.
- Age: 1 - 3
Trial Class | Family Music for Toddlers | 18 Mth to 3 Yr
One Trial Class; 45 mins per class.
Key learning objectives:
This class is a group class for toddler to attend together with their one parent and it develops spatial intelligence and body confidence through music – great for toddlers learning to walk. Children will learn key components of music, including pitch, timbre, dynamics, rhythm and melody. Key skills taught include finger play, rocking, bouncing, singing and listening games, body awareness, tapping (with hands, feet and percussion), as well as music appreciation. It will provide an early exposure to music in an interesting and stimulating environment.
What you will achieve/learn at the end of course:
1) A parent and children will participate together in fun musical activities that foster bonding, as well as enhance the children’s total development, i.e. physical, intellectual, language, musical, confidence, self-esteem, creativity and social skills.
2) Activities include chanting, moving, dancing, focused listening, rocking, bouncing and playing appropriate instruments. Such activities lay the basic foundation for learning music.
All equipment provided.
- Bloom School of Music and Arts is located at AMK. 10 mins walk from AMK MRT station.
- Parent accompanied class (one parent allowed).
Blk 528, Ang Mo Kio Ave 10, #02-2387 Singapore 560528
About The Instructor
Bloom is a place where nature’s gifts are nurtured. Bloom cultivates the love for music in children.
Each of the courses stands on its own and fits the development needs of each student. Class time is educational, fun, purposeful and allows every student to develop creativity and open their imagination. Bloom School of Music and Arts aims to bring out the full potential of every student.
Teachers at Bloom are enthusiastic, thorough and motivated to impart their knowledge and life-long skills to the students.
Every teacher has been meticulously selected and possess
- Extensive teaching experience
- Relevant music qualification
- Strong passion towards teaching young children
- Knowledge of appropriate techniques to prompt student’s learning interest
- Periodically, our teachers will provide a detailed assessment of your child to evaluate his/ her performance in terms of aural skills, kinesthetic skills, visual skills, participation and concentration, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.